Friday, November 18, 2011

Holiday Open House

The time is here! Tomorrow morning I will officially be out there with the public. Green Queen Boutique makes it's debut at Avenue Antiques. I have been non-stop-busy refinishing furniture, designing wall hangings, and making Christmas decor to fill my booth. I have met some great people this week at the store and look forward to meeting more tomorrow. Here is a little sneak peak of my booth.



I have been so preoccupied that I didn't even think to take pictures - well that is not entirely true. The thought did fly in and out of my brain over the last week, but I just failed to make it a priority. My husband said I will regret it if I don't take any pictures, and he is right. I plan on taking as many I can as soon as the store opens, before anything sells. Now as I am restocking I will take pictures, and even may try my hands at a tutorial or two. If anyone is local - I would love to see you at Avenue Antiques tomorrow from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Come in for a visit, enjoy some coffee and snacks, and do some holiday shopping while you are there!

reuse. repurpose. reinvent

No comments: