Thursday, February 16, 2012

Opening Week

The opening week of Green Queen Boutique was a huge success. With a few hurdles along the way, many late nights completing more projects, and sleepless nights dreaming up new ideas, I couldn't be more pleased. The overall reception of my pieces had been amazing and I was lucky enough to sell more in one week then I did in my two and a half months at the last location. I guess what they say, "location is everything", is true. Although I don't have any before and afters on my pieces, I do have many after pics to share...



A hanging light fixture made from a bamboo birdhouse.
A turquoise dresser, distressed and glazed with burnt sienna, next to a heavily distressed black dresser.



A dry brushed and hand painted numbered dresser.













A sweet little vanity with glass knobs.
Wooden table top finials made from bedposts and other wooden pieces.



For more pics from opening day and to see what the other businesses are selling, "Like" Green Queen Boutique on facebook.

reuse. repurpose. reinvent

No comments: