Friday, January 20, 2012

It's a For Real, No Joke, Business!

It has been two months since my last post. So much has happened to me in these last two months, I can't even begin to put them all on "paper". There have been major ups and downs. The low points have made me reach higher and motivate me to do more then I thought I could. I have been waiting to share my exciting news with everyone and now is the time...

I am going into business! A real business, with a storefront location, and everything! I will be located in beautiful Owego, NY on River Row. The back of the store overlooks the Susquehanna River. The store front didn't fare too well after the epic flood of fall 2011 so it is still in the process of being renovated. Hopefully we will be in there soon and open for business in the first half of February. Isn't she a beauty?



How this all came to fruition is a story for another day, but I am not doing this alone. There are three wonderful and talented ladies that are joining me. I will highlight each one in a future blog post. The store is called Serendipity. Don't you just *LOVE* the name? It will have creations from Green Queen Boutique, Briar Patch Candles, Sugarcoat Couture, and Lisa B. Designs.

I have been busy getting furniture pieces ready for sale. I need a manicure so bad...paint has become one with my hands and nails. Pics will follow(of the furniture - NOT my hands)! I am constantly forgetting that step - but it is great to share them so I need to remember. Until then...

reuse. repurpose. reinvent

No comments: